Request Direct Pay and have GeoBlue send a payment guarantee to your medical provider. You won’t need to submit a claim, and you will only be responsible for applicable copayments, co-insurance or deductibles.
Contact Us About Direct Pay opens in a new window
How Does it Work? Three Simple Steps!
- Schedule Your Appointment
Find a participating provider on the GeoBlue website app. View the detailed provider profiles to make your choice.
- Make your own appointment directly - you know your schedule, and the provider can work with you to find the best time.
- Ask GeoBlue for help – this is best when you aren’t sure who you need to see, if you are new to the area or have other concerns.
- Request Direct Pay
Request Direct Pay through the GeoBlue website or app. Select your participating provider and complete the request form.
- For optimal service, request Direct Pay at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- The issued Guarantee of Payment (GOP) will be sent to your provider and also available for you on the GeoBlue website or app.
- See Your Provider
Your provider should already have the GOP, but it is nice to know that you have a copy on your phone or laptop.
- Your GOP will provide details about any copayments, co-insurance or deductibles that may be required to be paid at the time of service.